[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_text]Wondering what in the world an Intranet is? If you run a small business, this isn’t exactly shocking. While some 87 percent of large businesses utilize intranets, most small businesses don’t have the foggiest idea what it entails. Let’s change that, hmm?
Intranet Network Defined
Intranet networks are defined as local or restricted communities privately hosted through your company’s internet. The system makes it easy for employees and various departments to communicate directly and upload files, as it provides access to internal files from individual workstations. It also allows a business to “go green” in yet another way, as transactions don’t require a single sheet of paper.
This super-awesome internal tool offers a whole mess of benefits to pretty much any company in any industry, unless the company in question has, uh, two employees. Let’s go deeper into the intranet well to learn more about why it rules:
- Communication: Intranet systems facilitate greatly-improved communication among employees, resulting in a better-functioning business operation. Think tools such as digital bulletin boards, discussion groups, and Intranet forms. Sharing and collaborating across a business subsequently improves as well. Nice, right?
- Productivity: With improved communication and collaboration among employees, you’ll also see an improvement in productivity. Any of your employees can access databases from any business department, which makes working on projects much more manageable.
- Time Saver: An increase in communication and productivity equals a whole lot of time saved! Information is obtainable at a much faster rate, meaning the days of emailing and waiting forever for replies are over.
- Sweet Format: Another rock star benefit of intranet use? The oh-so rich format applications used to view documents, videos, and audio files. Multimedia programs may also be used–how friggin’ cool is that?
- Additional Security: Since any intranet system is a private network, information is shared via firewalls. What does this mean? Additional security, that’s what it means.
- Cost Reduction: Because intranet is a paperless system, you will no longer be annoyed by printing and distribution costs. And because information is easily accessible at each employee workstation, administrative costs are reduced as well.
- Training: With intranet, employees will no longer whine about lack of training. The technology is practically tailor-made for training, as providing employees with different training content is a straightforward process. Plus, we can build your training videos for you as well! Shall we say solution on a silver platter?
Awesome benefits, yes? We at Cocoa Productions are all about building intranet systems for our clients, as it’s a lovely lil’ path to increased sales and dramatically-improved company organization. Whether your business needs training videos or something else that’s easily workable with Intranet, this large and small business collaboration tool is definitely the way to go.
It’s time to get your business organized with the perfect online tool. We’ll get it setup for you. Let’s talk options![/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]